HISTORIC HOME TOUR
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2014 • 12 PM ~ 4 PM
The Heritage Society of Pacific Grove welcomes you to attend the annual Historic Home Tour which will take place on Sunday, October 5, from noon to 4 p.m. Due to the location of some buildings, comfortable shoes are a must and booties will be provided at each of the homes.
There will be six historic homes on the tour, plus the Pt. Pinos Lighthouse, the Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History, Chautauqua Hall, and Ketcham’s Barn.
(Available online through Noon, Sat, October 4, 2014)
*Purchased tickets will not be mailed. They will be available at Will Call at the Heritage Society Barn at 605 Laurel Ave, Pacific Grove on the day of the tour.
- Historic Home Tour: (Sunday, October 5, 2014 from 12PM-4PM)
- Artists in Chautauqua: (Saturday October 4 & Sunday October 5 from 10 AM – 4 PM)
Tickets Can Also Be Purchased:
- Artisana Gallery (612 Lighthouse Ave, Pacific Grove)
- Sunday October 5, 2014 at The Heritage Society Barn (605 Laurel Ave., Pacific Grove)
- Sunday October 5, 2014 at Chautauqua Hall (Corner of Central and 16th, Pacific Grove)
Important Notice: Historic properties that retain original architectural features may not be accessible to all. If you have special access needs, please call (831) 238-9820.
Sponsored by the Heritage Society of Pacific Grove